Autodesk 3ds Max for Architecture Visualization using V-Ray is most comprehensive 3ds Max training for 3d designers. Throughout this course you will learn the steps of creating a complex architectural scene in a way that makes it quick to create, easy to edit, and fast to render. In this course you will learn about the various modeling techniques essential to architectural workflows, including polygon modeling, splines and nurms smoothing, as well as optimization techniques such as using proxies and XRef scenes. By the end you will be able to handle any scale of architectural project and easily complete them within very short deadlines.
Class Hours: 40 Hours
Software Required: Basics of Adobe Photoshop and AutoCAD
Course stages: The process of compositing amassing photorealistic architectural imagery includes couple major steps you can easily learn by the lessons below.
1. Idea compositing and getting inspiration
2. Modeling major concept and aditional details.
3. Setting up right light and combine it with environment colour and feeling
4. Rendering settings and Id-channel adjustment
5. Optimizing render process
6. Postproduction using Photoshop and Render Elements.
7. Working with Mask, Saturation, Camera Raw and Curves.
8. Finalizing the project by final touches using brushes, colour dodge and vivid light.
Who is the target audience?
Syllabus: Download here