Autodesk 3ds Max – Essentials Training course covers 3ds Max from the ground up, providing an overview of the entire package as well as essential skills that 3D artists need to create professional models.
In this course you will learn how to get around the 3ds Max interface and customize it to suit your working environment. Discover how to model different objects using splines, NURBS, polygons, subdivision surfaces, and tools such as Paint Deform. Then, find out how to construct hierarchies, add cameras and lights to a scene, and render 3d scene.
Class Hours: 25 Hours
Software Required: Basics of Adobe Photoshop
Course Stages: The
1. Customizing and configuring the interface
2. Selecting, duplicating, and editing objects
3. Working with sub-objects in the modifer stack
4. Performing polygonal and subdivision surface modeling
5. Freeform modeling
6. Modeling with splines
7. Linking and grouping objects
8. Framing your scene with camera
9. Lights and shadow
10. Building materials
Who is the target audience?
Syllabus: Download here
How to Apply?
- For more details mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 95825 68684.